Frequently Asked Questions
MAKS Ballet Studios
MAKS Ballet Studios is a fully equipped and functioning studio environment.
- Two purpose built studios with new sprung flooring and tarkett, full length mirrors and high ceilings.
- A spacious reception area with seating and children’s activity corner.
- A kitchen for student access equipped with fridge, microwave, kettle and cupboard storage.
- A student change area with two separate toilets, one equipped with a toddlers change table.
- Ducted air-conditioning and heating throughout.
- Conveniently located.
MAKS Ballet Studios will be participating in the annual Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) examinations. Those students wanting to be graded will need to attend two classes per week, while vocational students will be required to attend three classes per week to sit examinations.
End of year concert
MAKS Ballet Studios will present an entertaining annual end of year concert, which we feel is essential to any student aspiring to be on stage. It is also a wonderful opportunity for family and friends to enjoy the progression of these budding performers.
At MAKS Ballet Studios we are looking forward to eisteddfods and competitions, presenting both solo’s and performance groups. We strongly believe that such opportunities are positive learning tools leading towards the professional arena providing the experience which builds self-confidence in aspiring artists.
We are highly accomplished in producing choreographic works and repertoire for former students, many that have been performed and/or won events and awards both nationally and internationally.
MAKS Ballet Studios has four dedicated off-street parking spots, but is also surrounded by ample on-street parking options along with easy drop-off locations.
Within a very short walk of MAKS Ballet Studios you will find coffee shops, a supermarket, hairdresser and take-away food options.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us here at MAKS Ballet Studios.